Here's What's Happening at Pinck & Co...
June 16, 2017 Alan Lisowski, Pinck & Co.’s Director of Business Development for Southern New England, was featured in the Movers & Shakers section of the Hartford Business Journal.
June 6, 2017 The curse of the endlessly rescheduled meeting - Jennifer Pinck weighs in. Wall Street Journal.
June 5 , 2017 Pinck & Co. is excited to welcome Alan Lisowski to Pinck & Co. as Director of Business Development for Southern New England.
May 22, 2017 Our client, New England Center and Home for Veterans (NECHV), recently held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the completion of their facility’s $35 million renovation and reconfiguration in downtown Boston. Link.
May 19, 2017 Engineering News-Record recently wrote a feature on #BuildBPS – a 10-Year Educational and Facilities Master Plan for the Boston Public Schools. Margaret Wood, representing Pinck & Co. as the Boston Mayor’s Project Manager, coordinated the work of the design team with the many city departments involved. Link.
May 15, 2017 Pinck & Co. Project Manager Jenn Weiss Donovan was featured in The Professional Contractor. Link.
February 1, 2017 Jennifer Pinck addresses new report revealing a dire need for more senior friendly housing. NMG.
December 16, 2017 Pinck & Co. is happy to be helping bring new affordable housing to the residents of Lynn with the Gateway North Project. Construction Dive.
December 12, 2016 The MBTA is ordering more Red Line cars to be manufactured in Springfield by our client, CRRC. Mass Live.
November 1, 2016 Take a look at this excerpt from an original poem by a Bridge Boston student read this Saturday at the school's groundbreaking in Roxbury. Link.
September 26, 2016 Jennifer Pinck discusses the modernization of the Golda Meir House, a 200-unit elderly housing development in Newton, and building housing projects for long, vibrant lives. Link.
September 19, 2016 Brookline Housing Authority completes first major new construction development in Brookline in more than 30 years. Affordable Housing News.
September 15, 2016 Pinck & Co. makes the Inner City 100 List for the 5th time, making the 'Hall of Fame' list. The award recognizes the fastest-growing inner city businesses across the United States. Fortune.
September 15, 2016 Pinck & Co. was recognized this month as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. on the business publication's annual Inc. 5000 list. The September issue characterizes those on the 2016 list as the 'superheroes of the U.S. economy. Link.
- June 20, 2016 Beauport Hotel opens in Gloucester and helps to reinvent the seaport. Boston Globe.
- April 24, 2016 'Expect the Unexpected in Rehab Projects.' Jennifer Pinck discusses 5 critical strategies for mitigating construction risks. Banker & Tradesman.
- March 1, 2016 Construction has officially begun for Shady Hill School's new S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) Center. The project involves the reconfiguration and addition to the School's Blue Gym and will include science labs, math classrooms and innovation lounge. link.
- January 28, 2016 Lowell Community Charter Public School holds a ribbon cutting to celebrate its new expansion into the third floor of the Appleton Mill building, adding 7th and 8th grade classrooms. Lowell Sun.
- January 26, 2016 Apollinaire Theater Company Grows in Chelsea. Pinck & Co. is proud to be part of this project that will revitalize the theater and cultural community in Chelsea. Boston Globe.
- January 20, 2016 Jennifer Pinck discusses announcement of new procurement policies regarding M/WBE and LGBT businesses with Governor Baker. link.
- December 16, 2015 Boston Charter School Using MassDevelopment Bond to build New Hyde Park Home. link.
- December 5, 2015 Boston Prep celebrates a groundbreaking ceremony for construction of their new permanent home at 885 River St. in Hyde Park! Construction begins on this new 50,000 SF public charter school project. More Info.
- October 25, 2015 Pinck & Co. makes #36 on the Top 100 Women Led Businesses in Massachusetts! Boston Globe Magazine.
- October 8, 2015 Pinck & Co. makes ICIC 100 list, recognizing the fastest-growing inner city businesses across the United States. Boston Business Journal.
- October 5, 2015 Mass General Cancer Center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital opens to grateful patients, new technology. GazetteNET [opening], GazetteNet [technology].
- September 29, 2015 Margaret Wood of Pinck & Co. works with Mayor Walsh to Develop and Launch 'Build BPS: A 10-Year Educational and Facilities Master Plan.' link.
- September 2, 2015 Pinck is working with Architect Siemasko + Verbridge and Contractor Martins Construction on the occupied renovation of the Harborlight House, an assisted living residence in Beverly, MA.
- August 10, 2015 Pinck & Co. is proud to have sponsored a student in the 2015 Boston Mayor's Summer Jobs Program. We bid a warm farewell and thank you to our high school student, Jennifer Chen, who is heading back to her senior year at Boston Latin School.
- August 8, 2015 Ribbon Cutting ceremony held for Belmont Underwood Pool. link.
- August 6, 2015 Belmont Underwood Pool officially opens August 10th! Wicked Local.
- June 17, 2015 Beverly Bootstraps holds a groundbreaking ceremony to celebrate their $1.8M construction project which will include offices, program support and thrift store. link.
- June 4, 2015 Jennifer Pinck shares her experiences in entrepreneurship and how she built her business with Simmons School of Management's 'Management Magazine.' link.
- June 4, 2015 Jennifer Pinck provides an introduction to four women's stories about their own paths to entrepreneurship. link.
- May 27, 2015 New England Center for Homeless Veterans breaks ground on this $31 million, 18-month construction project to create state-of-the-art residences and resources for veterans. link.
- April 28, 2015 St. Joseph's Community, Inc. shows appreciation for Project Director Margaret Wood with their Dedicated Service Award. link.
- April 13, 2015 Take a look inside the recently opened, and adjacent, restaurants Study and Ames Street Deli in the Kendall Square neighborhood of Cambridge. Eater (study). Eater (ames street deli).
- March 25, 2015 Jennifer Pinck attends Boston Business Journal's 2015 Book of Lists Gala. link.
- March 11, 2015 The Golda Meir House renovation project - a senior affordable housing development owned and operated by Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly - is underway in Newton. link.
- March 5, 2015 Northeastern University makes progress on the construction of the Parsons Field Pavilion in Brookline despite the snow. link.
- January 29, 2015 Construction of new cancer center begins at Cooley Dickinson Hospital with the arrival of a 200-ton crane. The project - a $9.3 million, 15,600 square-foot center bringing expanded cancer services to Northampton - is expected to open in the fall. Gazettenet.
- January 15, 2015 Pinck & Co. engaged to manage Warren Avenue affordable housing renovation project for the town of Weston.
- December 1, 2014 New Clark Avenue Middle School approved unanimously by Chelsea City Council, authorizing the $57 million project to move forward into construction. Chelsea Record.
- November 17, 2014 Pinck & Co. helps break ground for the new state-of-the-art Cancer Center, the Mass General Cancer Center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital, in Northampton. WWLP.com.
- November 6, 2014 Pinck & Co. joins 12th Annual 'Leave No One Behind Gala' to benefit the New England Center for Homeless Veterans. link.
- October 16, 2014 Pinck & Co. recognized with a Inner City 100 2014 Award recognizing the fastest-growing businesses in the country across each of 10 industry sections. Details.
- October 7, 2014 Castle Square featured at Urban Green Council's annual conference, 'Facade Face-Off.' Darien
Crimmin of WinnCompanies presented on the decision-making process behind choosing the high-performance facade that helped earn the project LEED Platinum. Urban Green Council.
- September 23, 2014 In just a five hours and with the help of the Patriots and New England Revolution, Brooke Charter School and KaBoom joined hands to install a new playground and landscaping for the new and improved school in Mattapan.
- September 15, 2014 Tremont Village and Asian Community Development Corporation (ACDC) holds 'groundbreaking' ceremony today to kick off the development of 20-units of affordable housing in Chinatown. Bostonese.
- September 8, 2014 Bornstein & Pearl Food Production Center is officially open! Mayor Walsh joined Dorchester Bay Economic Development and Crop Circle Kitchens to help celebrate the opening.
- June 30, 2014 Crop Circle Kitchen's new culinary innovation space is helping small food businesses grow. Boston Magazine.
- June 24, 2014 Pinck cuts the ribbon on two affordable housing projects today! Sharon Ridge Apartments in Connecticut and 86 Dummer Street in Brookline. The Sharon Ridge project adds 20 new units in Sharon, CT and the Dummer St. project brings 32 new units to residents in Brookline.
- June 19, 2014 Ribbon Cutting ceremony held for the rehabilitated Station Lofts in Brockton. Banker & Tradesman.
- June 12, 2014 Dan Pinck (Jennifer's father) shares a moment with President Obama! Boston Globe.
- June 6, 2014 Pinck & CO. is helping the #1 ranked Charter School in Boston, Boston Preparatory Charter Public School, build its new home (Ranking by U.S. News).
- June 5, 2014 Bornstein & Pearl Food Small Business Center construction is complete. Get a sneak peak at CropCircle Kitchen.
- June 1, 2014 School Planning & Management profiles Norton High School's new cafeteria. School Planning & Management.
- April 7, 2014 Norton High School project an example of what works well in public construction. Attleboro Sun Chronicle.
- April 1, 2014 Town vote to determine fate of Belmont's historic Underwood Pool is made! A vote of 62% to 38% approves the $5.2 million pool project, which is set to open for the summer of 2015. Wicked Local.
- March 31, 2014 Jennifer Pinck pens article about the Castle Square LEED Platinum housing development in Boston. Banker & Tradesman.
- March 29, 2014 Norton High School celebrates official school opening with a ribbon cutting with the whole project team. Sun Chronicle.
- March 25, 2014 Pearl Food Small Business Center in Dorchester, a multi-tenant food production facility and business incubator, has received its Certificate of Occupancy. This is exciting news for food trucks and small-scale food manufacturers throughout Boston.
- March 17, 2014 EXPLO project is a lesson in how to deconstruct a smokestack with two weeks, two men and two cranes. EXPLO HQ.
- March 10, 2014 NCS Global - a leader in the asset recovery, recycling and data destruction industry - receives LEED Silver for new headquarters in Rochester, NH. LEED Silver Certificate.
- February 20, 2014 New England Center for Homeless Veterans is 'on the drawing board' in Boston. Building Design and Construction.
- January 23, 2014 Mass. Gaming Commissioner Stephen Crosby's reaction to Boston-area casino proposals. NECN.com.
- January 6, 2014 On his first day as Boston's new Mayor, Marty Walsh visits New England Center for Homeless Veterans - shows his support for the fight against veteran homelessness.
- November 11, 2013 Acton Housing Authority's Whittlesey VIllage earns LEED for Homes GOLD certification.
- October 13, 2013 Strong demand is shown for 12 new affordable housing units in Acton. Boston Globe.
- September 26, 2013 Student's loving newly renovated spaces at Norton High School. Norton Mirror.
- August 24, 2013 $21 million renovation to New England Center for Homeless Veterans will offer more long-term housing and spaces for women. Boston Globe.
- August 21, 2013 The Boston Redevelopment Authority Approves $21 million renovation of New England Center for Homeless Veterans (NECHV) in downtown Boston. Pinck & Co. has been working with NECHV as OPM since January 2013. Boston Globe.
- August 8, 2013 Norton High School continues to make progress: Classrooms, SMART boards and new roof are among finished projects. Wickedlocal.
- June 28, 2013 Veterans begin occupying Victory Gardens, a 74-unit supportive and affordable housing development in Newington, CT. Craig Wilbur of Pinck & Co. is working with the Women's Institute for Housing and Economic Development (WIHED) on the project. Newington Life.
- June 20, 2013 Pinck & Co. featured in Bisnow's 'My Story.' Bisnow.
- May 21, 2013 Pinck & Co. is recognized as one of ten Mass. companies to make the Inner City 100, an annual compilation of the nation’s fastest-growing urban businesses. Boston Globe. CityBiz. Bay State Banner.
- May 14, 2013 Pinck & Co.'s Margaret Minor Wood Appointed Chair of the Board of Trustees at the Boston Foundation for Architecture. Roslindale Patch.
- May 7, 2013 Jennifer Pinck honored with the Phyllis Rappaport Award from Simmons College School of Management. This award honors an SOM alumna whose significant deeds and accomplishments have helped further the School of Management's tradition of creating broader opportunities for women. The award was presented at the school's 40th Anniversary reception at the Harvard Club in Boston.
- May 5, 2013 Pinck & Co. congratulates Katie Jenkins on her graduation from Wentworth Institute of Technology, earning her B.S. in Construction Management.
- May 3, 2013 Holcroft Park Homes Phase II is complete. The North Shore Community Development Coalition and the YMCA of the North Shore led the ribbon cutting with over 50 contributors and supporters of the project.
- April 26, 2013 Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Breakfast raises over $76K to the One Fund Boston. Pinck & Co. is one of 70 local companies in attendance that contributed to the cause. Article Link.
- April 25, 2013 Pinck & Co. named to Boston Business Journal’s 2013 Pacesetters List of the Area’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- March 29, 2013 Pinck & Co. is awarded a 2013 Building Project of the Year Award / New Construction by the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) for the Cambridge School of Weston's Warren House.
- December 7, 2012 Pinck & Co. is selected by the City of Chelsea to serve as OPM for the feasibility study for the Clark Avenue Middle School.
- October 14, 2012 New dormitory is complete at the Cambridge School of Weston. Article link.
- October 12, 2012 Pinck & Co. completes three summer-slammer projects in time for the new school year: a $4.7 million renovation of Excel Academy Charter School, a $3 million new dormitory at The Cambridge School of Weston, and the renovation of Lasell College's Valentine Dining Hall.
- October 11, 2012 Excel Academy opens new academic facility in East Boston. Article Link.
- May 1, 2012 Pinck & Co.'s work for Boston Collegiate Charter School (BCCS) featured in School Planning & Management Magazine. Article Link.
- April 20, 2012 Castle Square Housing Development Receives Green Award from Mayor Menino. Article Link.
- April 10, 2012 Mayor Menino Honors Pinck & Co. at 2012 Greenovate Boston Awards, recognizing leaders in the areas of residential, sustainable food, and business for helping Boston become more Green.
- April 5, 2012 Jennifer Pinck Honored with Enterprising Women of the Year Award. Article Link.
- March 10, 2012 Pinck & Co. Hires Four Industry Veterans and Continues to Be one of Boston's Fastest Growing Companies. New 'Pincksters' include: Chet Osborn, Matthew Donnelly, Alicia Toney, and Pamela Wylie, with a combined average experience of 23 years in the field.
- September 30, 2011 Boston Business Journal profiles Pinck & Co. Article Link.
- July 18, 2011 Jennifer Pinck chosen as one of 13 Women of Fire, women whose work has significantly enriched or advanced their field by Banker & Tradesman Magazine. Article Link.
- July 13, 2011 Real Estate BisNow profiles Pinck & Co. Article Link.